Groutation are specialists in the field of pressure grouting equipment – manufacturing grout pumps and grout mixers in-house since 1975. Marketing an extensive range of modern grouting equipment and accessories, Groutation prides itself on the supply of quality products at reasonable prices with a reliable, high standard, advisory/back up support service.
Our specialist UK Hire Fleet offers the customer the security of fully serviced, tested and well presented equipment with dependable support. Purchased units are, of course, fully tested and technically cleared at our works prior to despatch, with a comprehensive guarantee against any manufacturing/component fault.
All units are designed to handle cementitious mixes of at least standard consistencies, with ease of operation and maintenance a priority. Construction is as robust as possible in consideration of arduous site conditions.
Some applications and areas of utilisation for grouting equipment.
- Sealing and load spreading behind shaft and tunnel linings.
- Stabilising, sealing and reducing permeability of rock strata prior to excavation and driving.
- Infilling of voids and cavities e.g. realignment of subsiding railway bridges, old masonry walls.
- Reinforcement of concrete bases for machinery.
- Strengthening or reducing permeability of dam walls.
- Maintenance of river embankments / coastal protection.
- Construction of concrete piling foundations.
- Bonding for strength in installation of ground anchors.
- Ground consolidation prior to drilling, piezometer installation.
- Infilling bore holes from geotechnical investigation.
- Infilling and / or repair / relining old existing sewers.
- Marine applications – underwater operations e.g. pipeline repairs.
- Repair / refurbishment of ancient monuments, historical structures, e.g castles, cathedrals, churches.
- Rectification, realignment of floor slabs affected by subsidence and settlement.
- Waterproofing of basement walls
Repairs to cracked / damaged foundations.
- Chimney lining.
- Grouting of fissures in rock strata.
- Void filling in relation to major fall areas.
- Fire hazard reduction in emergency routine.
- Grouting of shaft linings.
- Roadway support / packing.
WHAT WE OFFER
An extensive range of modern grouting equipment and accessories
Specialist UK Hire Fleet
Quality products at reasonable prices
If you would like to know more about what we can offer then please get in touch.